Fleece & Fiber Fair
Bus Trip from New York
Saturday, May 17, 2014
Depart NYC: 8:30am- Return: 6pm
Hallockville and Long Island Livestock Company!
Co-Sponsored by Subway Knits!
Sit back and relax- work on your craft and enjoy the trip to the North Fork. The bus will depart Manhattan approximately 8:30am, and arrive to the LI Fleece and Fiber Fair at approximately 11am. A full schedule of activities, demonstrations and shopping opportunities await. To read more about the Fair, CLICK HERE.
Order now! Tickets are $50 and include:
(Save 10% for a limited time!)
- Round-trip transportation to the North Fork on private coach,
- Fair admission for one adult. Fair includes a full day of demonstrations, hands-on craft opportunities, fiber vendors with a variety of supplies and finished products, historic museum tours, and the option for local wine tasting. Local food vendors will have lunch items available for purchase.
- Coupons and discounts to select vendors at the Fair.
- Pickup up from 40th Street @ 3rd Avenue, Manhattan.
- If a minimum of 20 persons note a Brooklyn stop as their preference when completing checkout, a pickup in Brooklyn Heights may be added.
- Please read Terms and Conditions below prior to your purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- The Fleece and Fiber Fair is a rain or shine event.
- Tickets will be valid for travel to and from the Fair on only May 17, 2014.
- Tickets are available for advance purchase only and will not be available for purchase at the bus departure site.
- A limited number of tickets are available and Hallockville Museum Farm reserves the right to discontinue sales at any time.
- Ticket purchasers will be issued a Ticket Confirmation by electronic mail within 5 days of purchase.
- A minimum number of tickets must be sold for the bus to operate. In the event that ticket sales do not reach this threshold by May 1, 2014, the bus trip will be cancelled and ticket holders will be refunded the full amount of their purchase.
- Ticket purchases are non-refundable except in the event that Hallockville Museum Farm cancels the trip.
- It is the responsibility of the ticket purchaser to arrive at the designated departure point at the time noted on the Ticket Confirmation. Failure to arrive on time and after the bus departs does not constitute grounds for a ticket refund.
- Purchasers of tickets must present their printed Ticket Confirmation or show an electronic version thereof along with photo identification prior to boarding the bus. No one will be permitted to board without presentation of the Ticket Confirmation and photo identification.
- Tickets are issued to specific individuals and may not be transferred to other persons without the express written consent of Hallockville Museum Farm. If transfers are made, a new Ticket Confirmation will be issued in the name of the new person. No ticket transfers will be made after May 10, 2014.
- State your pickup preference in the "special notes" section when you checkout. There will be a stop at a Midtown-East Manhattan location. A second stop in Brooklyn may be added if there is sufficient demand. In the event that fewer than 20 tickets are sold to persons indicating a preference for Brooklyn pick-up, then only a single stop in Manhattan will be scheduled. In this case, it will be the responsibility of all ticket purchasers to arrive at the Manhattan location prior to the stated departure time.
Additional information can be obtained by calling the Hallockville office at 631-298-5292 or e-mail email@example.com