RAIN OR SHINE!
The Fall Festival is Hallockville's largest fundraiser of the year! Join us for the annual tradition-the North Fork's only true old-fashioned country fair for all ages! There is plenty to see and do both indoors and out, so come join us rain or shine!
Admission is $8 adults, $5 children ages 5-12 ( 4 & under free) 2 adults & 2 kids $20. Parking is available on-site. **For the safety of all animals on display, please leave your dogs at home. Dogs are not permitted in the Festival grounds.**
- access to over 50 artisan craft and folk art vendors- jewelry, baskets, clothing, artwork, soaps, candles, something for all ages & interests...plus Miss Ella's Shop which offers a variety of local gifts and souvenirs which benefit the museum, plus quilting fabric
- handmade rug show in the Naugles Barn by the Peconic Rug Hookers Guild
- folk art demonstrations including decoy carving, wood carving, basketweaving, rug hooking, quilting, and more
- hayrides, tractor pull and antique farm machinery display from LIAPA
- historic house tours including the 1765 Hallock Homestead & Barn, 1931 Cichanowicz Farmhouse
- special exhibit spaces including the 1876 Combs Decoy Carving Shop, the "Defense of the Eagle" War of 1812, and model trains from the Railroad Museum of LI
- children's activity area and fun games like the popular Egg Toss
- animal and livestock displays including cows, horses, donkeys from the East End Livestock and Horseman's Association
- live music from the Eastbound Freight Bluegrass Band and a traditional dance performance from the Blue Spruce Cloggers
Additional amenities that are available for purchase include:
- children's mini train ride and pony rides
- food vendors including Maple Tree BBQ, Island Empanada, Ice Cream Truck, Rosie's Country Kettle Corn, and Greenport Harbor Brewing Company
Thank you for supporting our not-for-profit mission by attending the Fall Festival!
THANK YOU SPONSORS
2014 Vendor Application Information & Forms
To view photos from last year's event, click here.